PAUL OLUKUNLE AYANSOLA joined AT & CO. in 2008. Admitted to Nigeria Bar 2007.
Education: Educated at Fagba Grammer School; Osun State Polytechnic; Adekunle Ajasin University (LL.B. Hons, 2006); Nigerian Law School (Certificate of the Council of Legal Education, 2007)
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
•Solicitor & Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria;
•Member, Nigerian Bar Association;
• Member, Nigerian Institute of Management.
•Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (UK) – Full Membership in view
On-the-job training is complimented with external training, including: *Secondment on 6 months capacity - building internship with Energy Company Nigeria Plc (ENCON).
• United Nations Institute for Training and Research: "Introduction to International Intellectual Property Law" (2009)
• United Nations Institute for Training and Research: "International Players in Public Finance and Debt Management" (2009)
• Federal Ministry of Commerce and Industry: "Building a 21st Century Trademarks Registry in Nigeria" (2009)
• Jeff & O'Brien Training International: "Public Private Partnership" (2012)
• Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission: "Sensitisation Workshop With Bidders / Consultants/Concessionaires" (2012)
• The Development Bank of South Africa: "Tolled Roads and Management: A Sustainable Approach" (2013)
COUNTRIES OF WORK EXPERIENCE: Nigeria
LANGUAGES: ENGLISH (excellent in speaking, reading and writing).
2013 – Date - Senior Associate member of the firm of ABDULAI, TAIWO & CO.
2008 - 2013 - Associate member of the firm of ABDULAI, TAIWO & CO.
2007 - 2008 - Trainee Associate in the Chambers of THE LEGAL AID COUNCIL OF NIGERIA, KATSINA.
Corporate and Commercial Law, Intellectual Property Law, Commercial Litigation & Arbitration, Labour Law, Energy Law, Project Finance, PPP/PFI
Corporate and Commercial Law, Intellectual Property Law, Commercial Litigation & Arbitration, Labour Law, Energy Law, Project Finance, PPP
• Youth Pastor: Holy Spirit Gospel Church & Ministries (2008 – Date)
• Brothers' Coordinator, Nigeria Christian Corpers' Fellowship, Katsina. (2008);
• Kunle is rated as leading lawyer in “IFLR: 1000” (2018), and “Legal 500 (EMEA)”, 2017)
§ Co-Author of the NIGERIA country report in the international compendium titled “Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Africa”, ISBN 9065449329; published by Juris Law Publisher.