Abdulai, Taiwo & Co. offers a wide range of comprehensive services to local and international clients, foreign law firms and IP-practitioners, banks, development finance institutions, companies and foreign investors seeking business opportunities in Nigeria.
• Arbitration & ADR (Advocates, Research
Counsel And Expert Counsel on local laws).
AREAS OF PRACTICE
• Banking, Financial Markets & Exchange Control
• Commercial Law
• Communication Media
• Company Formation and Secretarial Services
• Corporate Law
• Employee Benefits Law and Pension Schemes
• Employment Law
• Environmental Law
• Energy Law
• Insurance Law
• Intellectual Property Law
• Legal Compliance Audit
• Litigation, Civil and Commercial (including reciprocal enforcement of foreign judgments)
• Loan Syndication
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Mining and Mineral Law
• Project Finance
• Public Private Partnerships
• Property Law
• Real Estate & Commercial Lending
• Regulatory Laws (Business & Commercial)
• Stock Exchange law
• Trademarks & Patents
• Trust Deeds
• Unit Trusts
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR)
* To commemorate its 20th anniversary in 1995, the firm endowed, in perpetuity, the “ABDULAI, TAIWO & CO. – COMPANY LAW PRACTICE” library shelf at the Nigerian Law School (viz. the unified Council of Legal Education in Nigeria), to be stocked annually with contemporary law reference books and journals. Several other institutions have also been beneficiaries of law publications donated by the firm to their libraries.
* Amongst others, the firm is pro bono legal advisor to the Nigerian Business Coalition Against Aids Ltd./Gte (NIBUCAA).